Jahm Najafi Net Worth:
Najafi is a profitable businessman who works exhausting. All through his profession, he has amassed a large fortune. As of 2023, Jahm’s net worth is $3.5 billion. Nevertheless, he has not disclosed his wage or different asset values.
Info of Jahm Najafi
|Full Title:||Jahm Najafi|
|Age:||59 -60 years|
|Birthplace:||Jamshid Jahm Najafi|
|Nationality:||Iranian and American|
|Net Worth:||$3.5 billion|
Jahm Najafi is a profitable Iranian-American entrepreneur. Jahm Najafi is the proprietor of the Phoenix Suns NBA workforce in addition to the founding father of Najafi Firms, a personal fairness agency primarily based in Phoenix.
When was Jahm Najafi Born?
Jahm Najafi was born Jamshid Jahm Najafi in Iran in 1963. His present age may very well be between 59 and 60 years previous. Nevertheless, there are not any specifics about his birthplace or members of the family.
He’s of combined ethnicity and Iranian and American nationality. He practices Islam as his faith. There is no such thing as a different details about his childhood or adolescence.
By way of tutorial credentials, he holds a grasp’s diploma. Najafi earned a bachelor’s diploma in economics from the College of California, Berkeley.
In 1986, he earned a grasp’s diploma in enterprise economics from Harvard College.
Who’s Jahm Najafi Spouse?
He’s an individual of the identical gender as himself. His marital standing is that he’s married. He acquired married to Cheryl Najafi. He’s the daddy of three children, the names of whom are unknown. They’re at present residing in Arizona.
Jahm Najafi Social Media
Jahm has stored himself out of the media highlight. In consequence, he’s not lively on any social media platforms reminiscent of Fb, Instagram, Twitter, and so forth.
How tall is Jahm Najafi?
By way of bodily look, he has a slim physique sort. Nevertheless, no info is offered about his peak, weight, gown dimension, waist dimension, hip dimension, and so forth. Equally, he has black eyes and salt and pepper-colored hair.
Jahm Najafi Skilled Line
- Jahm is a multimillionaire businessman. Najafi labored for Salomon Brothers, a Wall Road agency that later grew to become Citigroup, earlier than changing into the CEO of Pivotal Non-public Fairness and a accomplice and COO of The Pivotal Group, the mother or father firm he co-founded along with his brother Francis Najafi.
- Pivotal targeted on business properties reminiscent of The Century Plaza Resort in Los Angeles, Harbor Bay in Alameda, California, and 650 California Road in San Francisco.
- Najafi was a founding accomplice of Social Enterprise Companions, a charitable enterprise capital fund that invests in new nonprofit organizations, in addition to the City Land Institute and the Committee for Design Excellence at Arizona State College.
- He was named to the Phoenix Enterprise Journal’s listing of 40 underneath 40 in 2001.
- He’s additionally a governor on the Nationwide Basketball Affiliation’s board of governors, in addition to a vice chairman and half proprietor of the Phoenix Suns, an expert basketball workforce.
- He beforehand chaired the Phoenix Nation Day Faculty’s board of trustees and served on the boards of the Phoenix Symphony and the Phoenix Metropolitan Space Conference & Guests Bureau.
- Najafi Firms (Najafi Cos.) is a personal fairness agency based in 2002. Najafi, the corporate’s proprietor, solely invests along with his personal cash.
- The company invests in companies with a most transaction worth of $1 billion and holds these investments for 5 to 10 years.
- Investments: Najafi Cos bought Community Options from Verisign Inc. in 2003 for $20 million. In 2007, it paid Normal Atlantic $800 million for Community Options.
- As CEO, Najafi oversaw the corporate’s acquisitions of Procter & Gamble’s Pert Plus shampoo and Positive deodorant manufacturers in 2006 and 2008, in addition to Pattern Properties Inc. in 2008.
- Direct Group, the mother or father firm of the E book of the Month Membership, Columbia Home, and BMG Music Service, was acquired by Najafi & Najafi Cos.
- from German e-book writer Bertelsmann AG in 2008. The company later bought Direct Group’s enterprise operations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Quebec.
- Najafi and his firm, Najafi Cos, received the negotiations to take away Borders Group from chapter safety in 2011. The bid was unsuccessful when Borders was liquidated.
- In 2013, Najafi and Najafi Cos. made a suggestion to purchase The Boston Globe. After Najafi closed the deal in 2013, the corporate contributed greater than $200 million to Jeff Berg’s expertise company, Decision.
- Following Paula Deen’s departure from The Meals Community in June 2013, Najafi invested $75 to $100 million in her rebranding in 2014.
- By his firm, Najafi Cos, Najafi made a suggestion for Time Inc. in 2017. Time’s publications embrace Sports activities Illustrated, Fortune, and Individuals.
- Counteroffers have been made by Edgar Bronfman Jr., a former govt at Warner Music Group, Meredith Company, an organization primarily based in Iowa, and Pamplona Capital Administration, a personal fairness agency.
Additionally Learn: Earnings of Businessman Jason Bleick, Net Worth & Wage