Emilie De Ravin Net Worth
Her net worth as an Australian actress is estimated to be round $6 million. Nevertheless, this actress has not disclosed any data concerning her annual wage or earnings.
She additionally earns cash from model endorsements.
Details of Emilie De Ravin
|Full Identify:||Emilie De Ravin|
|Birthplace:||Mount Eliza, Victoria|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Top:||5 ft 2 inches|
Emilie de Ravin is an Australian actress. She performed Tess Harding on Roswell, Claire Littleton on Misplaced, and Belle on As soon as Upon a Time on ABC. Santa’s Slay, The Hills Have Eyes, and Ball Don’t Lie are amongst De Ravin’s movie credit.
Who’s Michelle Miller’s Mom?
When it comes to her household, she has not but revealed the names or professions of her dad and mom. She additionally grew up together with her two older sisters.
Emilie De Ravin was born on December 27, 1981, in Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia. She has Australian nationality and is 41 years outdated as of 2022.
As well as, she was born underneath the signal of Capricorn and is of combined ethnicity (French-English-Irish). In the meantime, her non secular beliefs stay unknown.
She studied ballet, jazz, and faucet dance on the Christa Cameron Faculty of Ballet in Melbourne. She later studied performing on the Nationwide Institute of Dramatic Artwork (NIDA) in Sydney, Australia.
In the meantime, she earned a Bachelor of Dramatic Arts diploma from NIDA in 2003. She additionally went to Los Angeles to proceed her performing research at Prime Time Actors Studio.
Is Michelle Miller Married?
When it comes to her private life, Emilie De Ravin is about to marry her fiance Eric Bilitch on July 6, 2016. Moreover, the couple started relationship one another in the summertime of 2014.
In the meantime, after relationship for over a 12 months, Emilie introduced on Twitter on October 2, 2015, that she was anticipating a toddler with boyfriend Eric Bilitch.
Their daughter Vera Audrey de Ravin-Bilitch was born on March 12, 2016. Moreover, their second baby, a son named Theodore Kubrick de Ravin-Bilitch, was born on December 9, 2018.
On June 19, 2003, she married actor Josh Janowicz. The couple first met in Los Angeles and started relationship in 2000. Nevertheless, the couple filed for divorce in December 2014. Emilie was additionally rumored to have dated actor Jeremy Davies in 2011, however neither relationship has been publicly confirmed.
How tall is Emilie De Ravin?
This Australian actress is 5 ft 2 inches (1.57 m) tall and weighs roughly 49 kg (108 lbs). She additionally has dyed brown hair colour and blue eyes.
Her physique measurements are 34-24-32 inches, and he or she wears an 8US costume measurement.
Emilie De Ravin Social Media
Her Instagram account, ‘@emiliede ravin,’ has over 742k followers. Equally, her Twitter web page ‘@emiliederavin’ has over 327.2k followers, and her Fb web page has over 55k followers.
Emilie De Ravin Motion pictures and Television Reveals Line
- Emilie De Ravin started her performing profession within the fantasy collection “The Beastmaster” (1999-2000).
- She appeared within the movie alongside Daniel Goddard, Steven Grives, and Monika Schnarre.
- She appeared in minor roles in collection akin to “Roswell” (2000-2002), “Carrie” (2002), “NCIS” (2003), and “The Handler” within the early 2000s.
- Her breakthrough position, nonetheless, got here in 2004, when she was solid as Claire Littleton on the hit tv collection “Misplaced.” This position introduced her worldwide fame and established her as a outstanding determine within the leisure business. In the meantime, from 2004 to 2010, she appeared in 82 episodes of the present.
- De Ravin continued to work in tv after “Misplaced,” showing in reveals like “As soon as Upon a Time” (2012-2018), “Hollywood Sport Evening” (2013), “Air Pressure One Is Down” (2013), and “True Colours” (2022).
- She has additionally appeared in quite a few movies, together with “Brick” (2005), “Excessive Midday” (2009), “Keep in mind Me” (2010), and “The Submarine Child” (2015). She is at present concerned within the pre-production of the movie “Wreckage.”
- De Ravin has carried out some modeling along with performing.
- She has appeared in Vogue, GQ, and Maxim magazines, in addition to modeled for a number of trend manufacturers.
- She has additionally produced just a few tasks, together with the quick movie “The Ugly Lifetime of a Lovely Lady” and the documentary “E! “101 Hottest Hollywood Hookups.”
- She has acquired a number of award nominations and honors all through her performing profession.
- She acquired the ASTRA Award for Most Excellent Efficiency by an Actress – Feminine in 2006 for her work on “Misplaced.”
- She additionally acquired nominations for “Display screen Actors Guild Award” (2006), “Teen Selection Awards” (2005, and 2006), “Gold Derby TV Award” (2009), and “Saturn Award” (2012).
Learn: Jacqueline Pelosi Bio, Net Worth 2023, Birthday, Top, Mother and father
FAQ of Emilie De Ravin
How outdated is Emilie De Ravin?
- She is at present 41 years outdated.
What’s the Net Worth of Emilie De Ravin?
- Emilie De Ravin is estimated to have a net worth of $6 million.
Who’s Emilie De Ravin Married to?
- She married actor Josh Janowicz on June 19, 2003.