Agustina Cherri is an Argentine actress, singer, and mannequin. Agustina Cherri is finest recognized for her roles in “Sweethearts,” “Chiquititas,” and “Limitless Summer time” (1998).
Details of Agustina Cherri
|Full Title:||Agustina Cherri|
|Birthplace:||Vicente López, Argentina|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Peak:||4 ft 11 inches|
|Sibling:||Pilar, Buenos Aires|
Net Worth of Agustina Cherri in 2023
Net Worth of Agustina Cherri; She earns a good revenue as an Argentine actress and mannequin. In keeping with an internet web site, her net worth is estimated to be round $7 million, whereas her wage and revenue are nonetheless being investigated.
Agustina Cherri Instagram
Her Instagram account, ‘@agustinacherriok,’ has over 2.3 million followers. Equally, she has over 180.5k followers on Twitter (@aguscherriok) and over 13k followers on Fb.
How outdated is Agustina Cherri?
Agustina Cherri was born on February 15, 1983, in Vicente López, Argentina. She will probably be 40 years outdated in 2023 and may have Argentine nationality, in accordance with her beginning date. She was born below the signal of Aquarius and is of Latino ethnicity. She additionally follows the faith of Christianity.
Concerning her mother and father, she has but to disclose any info. Nonetheless, it’s recognized that she grew up together with her two siblings, Pilar, and Buenos Aires. She was inquisitive about appearing since she was a baby, and her mother and father had been very supportive.
Following her tutorial qualification, she could have accomplished her early training at a close-by highschool. She could have later obtained a level from a neighborhood college in Argentina.
Is Agustina Cherri Married to whom?
Agustina Cherri is in a relationship with a musician named Tomás Vera. In 2014, they started relationship. The couple has a daughter named Alba who was born on October 1, 2019, because of their relationship.
Cherri beforehand had a relationship with fellow Argentine actor Gastón Pauls. From 2007 to 2014, they had been in a relationship. The couple has two youngsters from their relationship: daughter Muna, born on March 14, 2009, and son Nilo, born on December 29, 2011.
How tall is Agustina Cherri?
This Argentine actress stands 4 ft 11 inches (150 cm) tall and weighs roughly 42 kg (93 lbs). Moreover, Cherri has black hair and darkish brown eyes. Her physique measurements are 29-22-31 inches, and she or he wears a shoe measurement 6 US and a bra measurement 34A US.
Agustina Cherri Skilled Line
- Agustina Cherri initially auditioned for the youngsters’s dancers on Palmiero’s Telefe tv present, “La Ola Esta de Fiesta,” in 1990.
- She was later chosen for the present, giving her her first style of tv. Following that, she starred as Camila in “Grande Pa!” in 1991, a present that made her well-known amongst Argentine pre-teens.
- She acquired overwhelmingly optimistic suggestions and critiques from followers and viewers because of this, and she or he was closely influenced to seem in different movies and tv reveals. She later performed Paola in “Regalo del Cielo,” which was not an enormous hit and is now largely forgotten by most of the people.
- Her reputation grew after her first look on “Chiquititas” as Milagros Urién, and in 1998, she starred in “Verano del ’98” as Violeta Herrera, a job that was re-enacted by the Argentine tv community in 2005. Cherri’s first main function was as Lucia Escobar, the principle feminine character in “Cabecita,” in 1999.
- Cherri’s profession was marked by two vital occasions in 2001: she was recalled to reprise her function as Milagros Urién in “Chiquititas,” and she or he made her function movie debut in “Rodrigo, la Pelicula.” She appeared as Gisela Vargas in Canal 13’s “Mil Millones” in 2002 and as Anita in “Son Amores” in 2003. She posed as a mannequin for a Caras journal calendar that very same 12 months.
- Cherri performed Angela Capello in “Hombres de Honor” and Shamira in one other main Canal 13 hit, “Los Pensionados,” in 2004. She appeared in one of many chapters of Mujeres asesinas in 2006.
- Moreover, she returned to the stage in early 2007, starring within the play “Quién le teme a Virginia Woolf?” She additionally appeared within the 2007 cleaning soap opera “Mujeres de Nadie.” She appeared within the movie “Todos contra Juan,” through which she performed herself.
- She co-starred within the 2009 prestigious unitary “Rosa, Violeta y Celeste” with Carmen Vallejos and Leonor Benedetto. She later returned to seem within the 2010 telenovela “Todos contra Juan.”
- After taking a break from appearing for practically a 12 months and a half as a result of motherhood, Agustina returns to tv because the protagonist of Canal 7’s “El paraso,” alongside Alejandro Awada and Mariano Torre. The unit, in addition to Agustina’s efficiency, acquired rave critiques.
- She appeared in Pol-sitcom ka’s “Mis amigos de siempre” in 2014 alongside Nicolás Cabre, Nicolás Vázquez, Emilia Attas, Gonzalo Heredia, and Calu Rivero.
- She appeared in an episode of the unit “La celebración” that was recorded a 12 months earlier than it aired on Telefe. She additionally created and narrated the cycle “Historias de género” on Encuentro.
- She performed Elena within the 2016 telenovela “Los ricos no piden permiso.” The next 12 months, she starred in Telefe’s telenovela “Fanny, la fan,” through which she performed Fanny. Equally, she portrayed Romina Baldi within the 2020 telenovela “Separadas.” The next 12 months, she performed Lola Vidal in “La 1-518, somos uno.”
- In the meantime, she is presently engaged on Guillermo Francella’s theatrical work “Perfectos Desconocidos,” primarily based on Paolo Genovese’s movie, with Carlos Portaluppi Magela Zannota, Gonzalo Heredia, Alejandro Awada, Mercedes Funes, and Peto Menahem.
- This Argentian actress has gained two Premios Martn Fierro Awards: Greatest Younger Actress in 1996 and Greatest Main Actress in 2022.
Subsequent Article: Giles Deacon Peak in Toes, Net Worth 2023, Girlfriend, Age, Bio